Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are applicable to your use of this or any CE Network web site ("web site" referring to www.cenetwork.com or other CE Network URLs that may be co-branded with sponsoring corporate affiliates) including registration within the CE Network learning environment, the taking of any course, downloading and subsequent use of course-related material, or any other part of the CE Network service offering.
CE Network may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the amended terms on the web site, which shall constitute notice to you thereof. Except as stated below, all amended terms shall be effective immediately upon such notice.
These Terms and Conditions were last amended on December 1, 2009.
- Registration. In order to purchase a course you agree to register with CE Network. CE Network will provide a password to access its online learning environment. Your password is personal to you. You agree to safeguard your password, and not to disclose or transfer your password to others. CE Network reserves the right to cancel any registration if CE Network discovers that a password is being used by more than one person or has been given to another person, regardless of whether the other person actually uses it.
- Disclaimer. You expressly agree that your use of the web site is at your sole risk. The materials on the web site are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. CE Network makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and CE Network disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, CE Network makes no warranty that access to the web site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; nor does CE Network make any warranty or representation concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this web site.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the web site is done at your own discretion and risk. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from downloading such material.
- Limitation of Liability. THE LIABILITY OF CE NETWORK AND ITS ASSOCIATED SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTS, AUTHORS AND ADVISORS AND YOUR SOLE REMEDY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, UNDER ANY WARRANTY, IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), IN STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE RETURN OF THE AMOUNT OF THE COURSE PURCHASE FEE PAID BY YOU, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE CE NETWORK AND ITS ASSOCIATED SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTS, AUTHORS AND ADVISORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, EVEN IF CE NETWORK AND ITS ASSOCIATED SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTS, AUTHORS AND ADVISORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Copyright. The entire content of the web site, in the aggregate, is protected by copyright owned by CE Network. Portions of the web site may be provided to CE Network under license. The copying, reproduction, or publication of any part of the web site is prohibited, unless expressly authorized in writing by CE Network.
You may download material available on the web site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You are responsible for obtaining permission from the copyright owner before reusing any material that is on the web site. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of material from the web site, you will make no changes in or deletion of author, attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading material from the web site.
- Links. CE Network has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CE Network of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at your own risk.
- Revisions. CE Network reserves the sole right to either modify or discontinue the web site, including any features therein at any time with or without notice to you. CE Network shall not be liable to you or any third party should CE Network exercise such right. Modifications may include, but are not limited to, changes in the course content and/or fees.
- Termination. You agree that CE Network may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the web site for any reason, including without limitation, breach of the Terms and Conditions. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be grounds for terminating your access and the activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
Should you object to the Terms and Conditions or any subsequent modifications thereto or become dissatisfied with the web site in any way, your only recourse is to immediately: (a) discontinue use of the web site; and (b) notify CE Network of your termination.
- Governing Law. The laws of the State of California and the applicable laws of the United States of America will govern these Terms and Conditions and all related transactions. The parties hereby agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of California.
- Acceptance of Terms. BY USING THE WEB SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THE WEB SITE.